This invokes the Ancestral Sources program for the current Project, the currently selected person, and any chosen type of data entry.
The Ancestral Sources companion program is a Windows application that must be installed separately.
See the associated Help and Advice for further details.
- Family Historian Version(s): V5 V6 V7
- Plugin Type: Standard
- Written by Mike Tate
- View Source Code
- Downloaded 6,391 times
- See Help page for more information
- V5.0: Allows one of several alternative AS installations to run;
- V4.9: Update for new FHUG KB AS v7.0 download page;
- V4.8: Supports FH V7 Lua 3.5 IUP 3.28; Plugin Store Help pages; Updated library to Functions Prototypes v3.0; Tooltip Balloon = “NO” for PlayOnLinux/Mac;
- V4.7: Bug fix for occasional IUP user dialogue issues;
- V4.6: Improved checks of installed version of AS program;
- V4.5: Fixes issues when FHUG website is offline or no AS program installed;
- V4.4: FH V5 and FH V6 IUP 3.11.2 update;
- V4.3: Birth entries more greyed out + popup message;
- V4.2: Checks that only one copy of AS is installed;
- V4.1: Automatically detects new versions of AS;
- V4.0: Added Death and Burial options for AS V4.0;
- V3.3: New style design, and supports all AS versions.
- V3.2: Checks AS v3.2.3 is installed, and checks Plugin Store version.
- V3.1: File/Folder Exists updated, better AS Not Found wording.
- V3.0: Added Marriage, Add Images & Close on Save, also Help window size is sticky.
- V1.7: Minor bug fixes and code revisions.
- V1.6: Added user font option, tool tips, help, and other minor updates.
- V1.5: Revised settings folder for standalone GEDCOM, and revised coding style.
- V1.4: Now preserves settings for both Projects and standalone GEDCOM files.
- V1.3: Remembers some settings for each different PC environment.
- V1.2: Caters for multi-monitor virtual-screen multi-PC environments.
- V1.1: Caters for Ancestral Sources installed in a non-default folder.
Provides web links to Ancestral Sources download & advice pages.
Preserves the Plug-in window position and settings per Project.