In FH v6 sort Facts according to their synthesised LMO Sort Date or in FH v7 turn each LMO/Media Sort Date into a real Sort Date.
In FH v6 any missing LMO Sort Date may be derived from a GEDCOM _SDATE, Note “Sort Date:”, actual Fact Date, synthetic date, etc.
Allows Sort Dates to be imported from products such as TMG and exported to products such as GedSite via the Export Gedcom File Plugin.
See the Help and Advice for details.
- Family Historian Version(s): V5 V6 V7
- Plugin Type: Standard
- Written by Mike Tate
- View Source Code
- Downloaded 205 times
- See Help page for more information
- V1.3: Fix flaw in converting FH V7 LMO/Media to Sort Dates;
- V1.2: Updated Library Functions; FH V7 Lua 3.5 IUP 3.28 compatible;
Cater for LMO converted to Media Records by File Merge;
Cater for GEDCOM or Project path changing;
FH V7 converts LMO to _SDATE;
- V1.1: Fix DicGed typo, and update library modules;
- V1.0: First published version;