This is for Projects imported from other products that use Census (family) Events, where it may be desirable to convert them to two Individual Census Events instead.
Two Individual Census Events with a common Source Citation are better supported, as explained in the FHUG Knowledge Base Recording from a Census Record article.
See the Give Witnesses Their Own Facts plugin that may need to be run first.
Before running the plugin, ensure there is a suitable backup in case the changes are unsatisfactory.
- Family Historian Version(s): V5 V6 V7
- Plugin Type: Standard
- Written by Mike Tate
- View Source Code
- Downloaded 157 times
- No additional help available
- V1.2: Handle rich text notes and citation metafields;
- V1.1: FH V7 Lua 3.5 IUP 3.28 compatible;
- V1.0: Initial Plugin Store version;