Allows any Address and Place comma-separated column parts to be re-arranged by mapping any source part to any target part. Any Address part that duplicates a Place part may be enclosed in [[privacy]] brackets to hide them in Reports. Otherwise, any Address part that duplicates a Place part, or Place part that duplicates an Address part, may be erased. It also allows the Address or Place fields to be right or left justified.
- Family Historian Version(s): V5 V6 V7
- Plugin Type: Standard
- Written by Mike Tate
- View Source Code
- Downloaded 888 times
- See Help page for more information
- V1.6: FH V7 Lua 3.5 IUP 3.28 compatible;
- V1.5: Repair the Help and Advice page broken links;
Colour Output Column Part when a non-default Input Column Part is chosen;
Allow Input Filter list to Sort by Address as well as Sort by Place;
- V1.4: Allows Input Filter to be preselected from Place records in FH V6;
- V1.3: Bug fix for deleting blank Place/Address field;.
- V1.2: Bug fix for Input Filter display problem;
- V1.1: Allows duplicated parts to be erased, handles complex mappings, and improves user interface;
- V1.0: Initial published version;