This provides a Result Set listing where any Records are used, similar to the View > Record Links… command, the Tools > Work with Data > Places… > Where Used… button, and the List All Citations for a Selected Source plugin. However, this plugin supports all Record Types, for any selection of Records, and lists details of the explicit Where Used fields appropriate for the Record Type. If the same Record is used in the same place twice, the Data Ref Where Used is marked with an asterisk. If a Record is linked from a rich text Record Link, the Data Ref Where Used is marked with an @ sign.
Records to analyse can be selected via a prompt dialogue or by preselecting them before running the plugin.
See the Help page for full details.
- Family Historian Version(s): V5 V6 V7
- Plugin Type: Standard
- Written by Mike Tate
- View Source Code
- Downloaded 1,045 times
- See Help page for more information
- V1.7: Fixes progress bar progression; Search for records is much faster;
Corrects unique Citation key and duplicate link script miscalculations;
Adds memory garbage collection to reduce ‘Not responding’ reports;
- V1.6: Automatic variable-width Result Set columns to match contents;
Templated source/citation metafields and other extra columns;
Long text fields are shown in full with newline ¶ pilcrows;
Fix Place record links and LinksTo count for HEADer in FH V7;
- V1.5: Adds rich text @ Record Links; Makes the prompt retainable;
- V1.4: FH V7 Lua 5.3 IUP 3.28 compatible; New unique Key for Source Citations; Exclude HEAD link count;
- V1.3: Adds detection of duplicate usage of the same record in the same place;
- V1.2: Adds Witness Role & Notes and correct Witness Citation details;
- V1.1: Adds Media counts, and improves the record search;
- V1.0: First published version;